Serving your punk & metal needs to the world….. Mark 16:15
The Metal Onslaught Magazine founder and owner of the magazine Christian Sullivan is currently offering his services for band and artist management throughout the region of Southern California from Los Angeles and into the outer regions under the name 40:31 Management.
The native Western Australian has a background in music and management for over 20 years, starting his career in sales and working alongside bands from South Australia for 4 years as he was a resident of the state for 13 years. Formerly located in the United Kingdom and now in San Bernardino, California, Christian has mainly had a professional background in retail, pub and hotel management with also currently working a total of 10 years in the music industry through Meltdown Music Ministries, the magazine and formerly T.M.O Radio Show on Access Radio, Stoke-On Trent, UK. Christian will be utilizing his management and people skills to create a family oriented and positive impact within the rock and hard music culture throughout Southern California and the country.
Some of the services and strengths provided by 40:31 Management:
- Personal, honest, passionate and approachable
- Understanding of current industry trends and thinking outside the box
- Strong communication skills
- Creating gig and festival opportunities and bookings
- Organizing photo shoots and music videos
- Liaising for media advertising and opportunities (reviews & interviews)
- Marketing on social & media outlets
If you or your band are interested in our services and would like further information, you can email us on: 40.31Management@gmail.com.
Current Bands and Artists we work with:
- Jimmy P Brown II (Artist, Nevada)
- CPR (Punk Rock, California)
- Death Protocol (Thrash Metal, California)
- Saul Of Tarsus (Thrash Metal, Fontana, California)